Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a centerfire bolt action rifle in the future, I am wondering if anyone has experience with the CZ's? Like if they are as good a shooter as the 452's, etc.?

After getting a 452, I really am thinking about other CZ rifles now.

·
Registered
319 Posts
CZ Centrefires

I have a .243 and a .22 Hornet, both are good rifles and you should not be dissapointed if you have one.

They are at least as good as the same $ competition, you could do a lot worse.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Mt 527 (.223) is the most accurate-out-of-the-box centerfire I've ever owned. I wish I could get a set trigger like that for a Remington 700, it breaks like a Jewell when you need it to and like a lawyer's trigger when you are wearing gloves.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
527 .223 CARBINE ??

Does anyone have this gun? And, if so, can you tell me how it handles, how accurate it is, and how you like it?

I am looking at getting either this one or the .223 527 American.

Thanks for your time, Macc

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
I've got a 527, made in 94 before they started getting fancy with the model names. Great, accurate gun with a sweet 21/2 lb trigger right out of the box. Many 150 yard coyote kills to its name. Lightweight, easy to carry around. Love it, it's my go to gun.:D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.