Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, any of you have one of these rifles or pistols? They have these in both the 22mag and 17HMR. The really cool thing is they are all built here in the USA. They look good from all the PIC's I have seen, just wonder if they shoot and group well or not. They ain't cheap.

I am thinkin' these in a 22mag would be way good LOL...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I dont have one, but I did see an article about it, one of the Engineers from AMT that was on the Automag II project was involved with it, the magazine looks the same. It would be sweet to have a .22 magnum pistol.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well you know being USA made and all is a big plus to me alright, but at my age; I am into things that are built better than average or I will just do without LOL. I also expect better than average shooting. The 22mag in a good rifle should shoot 1" groups or better. I really don't think that is too much to ask for. Once Califonia wakes up and gets going this morning, I will be calling to find out what they will share with me on these. They look good, the pistol is a little longer than I normally like for a holster pistol but I could suffer LOL. I do like the looks of the rifle better, with its removeable iron sights as easy as they appear and the extra wide scope rail and flat line of sight down the top of the barrel and 9 shot mag that fits either one of these two guns, sure is a neat concept.

Upps forgot to post this:
Exccelerator Rifle and Pistol
I am still hoping someone here at RFC has one and see's this thread and might share how they do in fact shoot and what they like or dislike. Its Friday guys, lets have a great weekend and safely...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.