Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

Registered
Seeing more womenswear advertisements which is okay with me. 馃榾. Some of the clothing ads has men and women hanging out in Chinatown trying to look kewl. 馃馃榾馃榾馃榾

Registered
The Tulsa gun show is HUGE!! I am going to try to make it myself as long as I talk my buddy into it. Was wanting to this spring, but he was busy with something else. I live about 100 miles from it, and it鈥檚 well worth the drive if you want to pick up anything. He鈥檚 got a FFL, so that makes it pretty convenient.馃憤

Premium Member
The Tulsa gun show is HUGE!! I am going to try to make it myself as long as I talk my buddy into it. Was wanting to this spring, but he was busy with something else. I live about 100 miles from it, and it鈥檚 well worth the drive if you want to pick up anything. He鈥檚 got a FFL, so that makes it pretty convenient.馃憤
100 miles and Buddy with FFL (y) What could be better?;)

RFC Consigliere & Concierge
I'll be there Friday & Saturday of the November show. Someone I know has a table. Maybe I'll bump into you. Hint- I look like a Thumb 馃馃徏

Registered
I'll be there Friday & Saturday of the November show. Someone I know has a table. Maybe I'll bump into you. Hint- I look like a Thumb 馃馃徏
Cool! When the time gets a little closer I will for sure let you know if I am coming.
Well I look like stick man, and my buddy looks like Col. Sanders. Lol

81 - 88 of 88 Posts