Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anybody out there used fiocchi 320M or lapua scoremax? what kind of accuracy from your rifle. also whats up with the eley (auto) rounds just saw these at my local gun shop? e.g. tenex auto etc. :confused:

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
I shoot SM340 fiocchi in a CZ 452 Varmint set up for benchrest. It is the most accurate ammo I have ever shot in the varmint. But it does not do that well in my other CZ's. Have never tried the 320M but I will if I ever see it.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
find some?

Thomasm said:
Who sells Fiocchi anymore ? I would like to find some.
my local shop has quite afew boxes of 320M with lots of dust on them they also have a brick and a half of the scoremax that lapua just discontinued. should i buy them since they are no longer available :confused: any body interested? not sure on price.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
LAPUA Scoremax discontinued?

nemohunter said:
...they also have a brick and a half of the scoremax that lapua just discontinued. should i buy them since they are no longer available :confused: .
Who says that LAPUA discontinued the Scoremax?

The company changed the box design but Scoremax is still listed here http://www.vihtavuori-lapua.com/rimfire.asp

Do you know something NAMMO (the maker/owner of LAPUA), doesn't?

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I tried a few boxes of the Fiocchi 320M and nothing I own will shoot it worth a flip. I think I still have about 1/2 box of 320M sitting around here somewhere.

The ScoreMax that I tried shoots good, but not enough better than the SK SSHP I shoot to justify spending twice as much per box :1t
Paul

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
discontinued scoremax

Crete said:
Who says that LAPUA discontinued the Scoremax?

The company changed the box design but Scoremax is still listed here http://www.vihtavuori-lapua.com/rimfire.asp

Do you know something NAMMO (the maker/owner of LAPUA), doesn't?
go online and try to buy some midwayusa.com and 22rimfireammo.com either dont have it anymore or list it as discontinued. :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.