Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd search the old posts, but well, it's not up yet. Anyways, I'm wondering if anybody in Southern Oregon is participating in these matches. I'm a fairly new shooter, and looking for a shooting buddy to practice with for some of these matches.

Kevin

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A little ways south (Medford), about 2.5 - 3 hours depending on how you drive. Springfield is an easy drive. Hmmm, do you know what does it take to get involved with those matches? I have no idea where to get started with this stuff and there seem to be all sorts of match styles, regulations and organizations. How do I get started?

Kevin

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep. email matches are next on my list.

One question I have is about firearms used. Are the scores posted someplace with a blurb about the rifle used? I ask because I will be using my stock 10/22 (except for a Volq hammer) for the time being while I try to decide what to shoot - fully modified 10/22 or to go with a CZ. Guess it comes sown to USBR regs and if I want to shoot Sporter or Custom (maybe even Plinker right now). It would be nice to be able to gauge my scores aginst others by factoring in equipment used in addition to ability.

Thanks,
Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.