Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Great gun for the money! I have two, one for me and one for my son. Probably going to get another for my wife. There is actually a dealer out there who still has some NIB for $279. One of these, modified to be sure, still holds an ARA record and a few of them show up in the annual equipment lists. The stock really isn't that bad, all American walnut made for Keng's by Bishop after Fajen bought them out and turned them into their commercial division. The action is sort of an Anschutz knock-off and the barrels were hammer-forged by Steyr in Austria. Like any 22, not all of them are equal, some shoot better than others and some have better factory triggers than others. If you're tired of seeing CZ's on the line, or just want something different that's fairly rair, take a look at them. They do turn up from time-to-time already tuned with Stith lightweight stocks and set up for Sporter BR competition.

Bill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.