Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
anybody ever hear of an ns rifle

keng's ns 522 to be exact,
ustta have one aint seen it fer couple months , don't think i'll recognize it when i do see it again!
it's layin up with that butch h down at sullivan mo. gettin dolled up and tweeked, they say it's floatin in a Turner custom stock , with a leuy on top and has had it's innards lapped,
iffin he can lapp it's innards i cant do it no good!!!
**** fine gun for the money, kinda ugly but built like a brick s##t house, like my motherinlaw!

hear tell she's coming home soon , i hope so i cant sleep nights
with worry.........:D :D ;)

·
Registered
771 Posts
Look at The For Sale Forum

Pinball, had one the other day in the for sale section if you are looking for one.
His has been worked over a bit, and if it is like everything else Maynard does, it will shoot flies off of a sugared sheet of paper at 100 yards, and have the sweetest trigger you have seen on it to boot. Maynard is 6.5-06 on here, Mikes friend and a heck of a good gunsmith.
If you are intersted and can't find it, let me know at [email protected], and I can put you intouch with Pinball.
Andy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Great gun for the money! I have two, one for me and one for my son. Probably going to get another for my wife. There is actually a dealer out there who still has some NIB for $279. One of these, modified to be sure, still holds an ARA record and a few of them show up in the annual equipment lists. The stock really isn't that bad, all American walnut made for Keng's by Bishop after Fajen bought them out and turned them into their commercial division. The action is sort of an Anschutz knock-off and the barrels were hammer-forged by Steyr in Austria. Like any 22, not all of them are equal, some shoot better than others and some have better factory triggers than others. If you're tired of seeing CZ's on the line, or just want something different that's fairly rair, take a look at them. They do turn up from time-to-time already tuned with Stith lightweight stocks and set up for Sporter BR competition.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.