Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why such an odd number when magazines easily come in 10, 20, 25, 30, and more round varieties? Because I live in the state of NJ which restricts detatchable magazines to 15 rounds. :mad:

So do you know of any aftermarket 15 round mags?

·
Registered
272 Posts
markdperkins

I'm guessing you live in a small town called Touchet, in Washington state, you are next to Birch street, and very close to the Oregon border. You are not far from the Columbia river and in what looks like a great hunting and fishing area. MS Streets and Trips is not my favorite map program, but it has its uses.

MS does not say what datum it uses, but I would guess I'm close.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Oh, so you're GUESSING?

barbwire said:
I'm guessing you live in a small town called Touchet, in Washington state, you are next to Birch street, and very close to the Oregon border.
Barbwire...I'm not sure if that qualifies as GUESSING?! What, MS Streets couldn't give you my street address, dang?!

Here are few of my favorite online resources (free and fairly accurate):

TerraServer
Google Earth
TopoZone
Geography Network

I was a GIS analyst for USACE and WSANG for about five years, professionally I am doing something else now...but I still love maps! And now you are about the tenth RFC'er to have figured out my strange profile...good job!

·
Registered
272 Posts
lol

I said I was guessing just because i don't use MS streets that much. They don't show houses on the map. I don't even know what datum they are using. I do like the USGS maps I can download for free. I have a few for my area in NAD 27 and can tell which side of my house I am standing on with my little garmin etrex hooked into a laptop. Ozi Explorer would load the maps and then I could calibrate it. This is all amazing stuff.

I'm a little hesitant to be on any map I see in a program or on the internet. The Montana Cadastral Map Project has my house in the right place, but my property is 200 yards to the north on the other side of the river. Confused the heck out of me for a while till I figured out whose land that was on the other side of the river. :D They will git it all fixed eventually.

I like maps, they are fun to play with. I have not checked the links you posted in some time now. I will check them out again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.