Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Anschutz 54 matck

307 2
Anyone have a match 54 annie in a mcmillian stock. If so could you post any pictures of it. I am trying to get one of their stocks for a match 54 action I picked up about a year ago. The stock that came with the rifle was broken. Also are all the hex head screws the same on the different Anshutz rifles or are they different on each model. I can get the hex head screws from Neil Johnson but wondered if there was a certian size for each model rifle. Please send me any information that can help me get this rifle back on the range .The rifle in question has a 74 manufactor date on it and has the wing safty. Thanks in advance Mudd Turtle
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,028 Posts
mudd turtle said:
Anyone have a match 54 annie in a mcmillian stock. If so could you post any pictures of it. I am trying to get one of their stocks for a match 54 action I picked up about a year ago. The stock that came with the rifle was broken. Also are all the hex head screws the same on the different Anshutz rifles or are they different on each model. I can get the hex head screws from Neil Johnson but wondered if there was a certian size for each model rifle. Please send me any information that can help me get this rifle back on the range .The rifle in question has a 74 manufactor date on it and has the wing safty. Thanks in advance Mudd Turtle
mudd turtle;
I just spoke with Neil Johnsons about the hex head action screws and was told they would need a drawing of the current screws to make new ones !!!??? You may want to give them a call....as far as the Mcmillian stocked 54 match.....can't help ya there..
glenn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.