Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I just bought an anschutz 1417G with a 14 inches Barrel and threaded barrel. The action is base on the 64. It comes with it a manual with factory target on it and I think the size is around .5 (conservatively since I dont have a caliper to measure it) its a 10 round group at 55 yards. I am planning to attach my original anschutz silencer or order the adaptor from tacticalinc since Im planning to test which one is quieter the walther sd22 silencer or my anschutz silencer. Btw the reaon I will be ordering the adaptor is because the threads of the annie is 1/2 x 20tpi while the walther is 1/2 x 28.
I searched the threads regarding this particular model but cant find any. I will greatly appreciate any experience with this particular model. Tnx

Jonas

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Woulda loved to have one, but the barrel is too short for them to be sold in the USA. I've always thought they would make a super handy carry around rifle or car gun rifle for easy jumping in and out while hunting. :)

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
airwingsjonas said:
The reason I chose the shorter barrel is because when I put on the silencer it wouldnt be that long and would look like just like any normal rifle.
Yep, that would be perfect all right. ...............

Sure wish we could do that easily here in the states. :) Perfect squirrel gun with that short barrel and a silencer. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.