Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met Renegade (Todd Banks) at the NH IR50/50 match Sunday. He has that new Suhl shooting pretty well. In fact, he came in second in the 10 1/2 lb. class with a 247-11x. Only his second match. Nice shooting Todd.:t (don't know why he thinks he needs a tuner with scores like that).

Always nice to meet people from RFC. Hope to catch up with a few more of the NY team before the summer is done.

Ken

PS. Todd, I think you got home more than 3 hours ahead of me. I spent an hour on I90 going 10 miles. No apparent reason.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I hear ya Ken.

Joe emailed me some addresses of some winter Texans a little over an hour away, and I plan on getting to a shoot/catfish feed in southern WI with M12 and Beertrucker. This really is a great web community.

Brian

·
Registered
486 Posts
Ken,
It was great to meet you, too, even if you did rob me of a FIRST place in 10.5 lbs class by driving 6 hrs to NH!:D

I think between the regular payouts, and the line bets, you and I took home quite a chunk of NH money!

Let's see....I've met Mike Zurl (Slingshot), Brookie, BillB(we need to get him to shoot some USBR targets!)
and now Ken. Only a couple more NY team members to meet. Not bad, considering the size of this state, and how far apart we're spread. What do you think, guys? Can we plan some kind of get together shoot this summer?

It would be great to get all of the NY RFC members together, not just e-mail match shooters.

Renegade

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.