Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried some of the SK ammo from Champion Shooters.Specifically the SK Standard Plus.Since SK makes the Wolf ammo,this is supposedly the same as Wolf Match Target other than the box.I paid 23.00 plus shipping for a brick to try.Only got it for 25yd. email targets.It has shot very,very well.I had no flyers,but I don't get them with Wolf either.This is good ammo and the price is right.Last brick of WMT I saw was priced at 24.00 plus shipping.

I also got a brick of the SK Match for 33.00.I will not be getting any more.I'll shoot the SK Standard Plus for now.Your experiences may be different.
M.C.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Pinball, several of the Master-class belly shooters around here shoot the Standard Plus, and I've seen them use it to shoot many cleans at both 50 and 100 yards. Best I can tell, it's the same as WMT. It shoots almost, but not quite, as well as Eley EPS in my bench rifles, at about 1/3rd the price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.