Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left work today at 5, a bit early, because I had an appointment downtown at 6. Figured I had a few extra minutes, might as well stop by a gun shop I knew of down there. Mind you, I don't go in this shop often because I don't fell welcome there. Anyhow, I go in anyway to see if I can scare up a deal on any ammo. So I spot a few boxes of .22wmr winchester supreme. they are marked at 7.95, but I ask how much anyway. The guy looks at them, says I'll give you all three boxes for 15. Now I am ready to jump on it, but being a wheeler and dealer myself, I ask him how much for the three boxes of winchester super x .22wmr jhps next to them. I offer him 25 for all six boxes and he takes it! And I mean, tax license and dock fees, out the door. :D It's the best ammo deal I've ever gotten on 22 mag shells.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wondered about that too, but there was no dust. Besides, ammo has an excellent shelf life so I wasn't too worried about it. The thing that shocked me was that he was so ready to deal because this is a shop where they act like they are doing you a favor to sell you something most of the time and that is why I seldom go there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.