Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
So fun fact. Radian hasn't made any 15-22 Raptors over the last year. I had everything drawn up in CAD and I was actually tempted to just try making one from scratch when I came across this. No where does it say Radian but I'm 90% sure these are Radian made in a limited run for Resilient. I got it in the mail and the feel is identical to the Radian.

Black - OOS - Resilient Arms M4-22 Ambidextrous Charging Handle Black IN STOCK! - Resilient Arms
FDE - In Stock - Resilient Arms M4-22 Ambidextrous Charging Handle FDE IN STOCK! - Resilient Arms
Red - In Stock - Resilient Arms M4-22 Ambidextrous Charging Handle US Marine Corp Red IN STOCK! - Resilient Arms
Tungsten - OOS - Resilient Arms M4-22 Ambidextrous Charging Handle Tungsten IN STOCK! - Resilient Arms
Blue - In Stock - Resilient Arms M4-22 Ambidextrous Charging Handle NRA Blue IN STOCK! - Resilient Arms

Tippman OEM Black - NOT Radian - In Stock - Tippmann Arms OEM M4-22 Aluminum Ambidextrous Charging Handle - Resilient Arms
No, Radian didn't make a limited run for us. The Resilient Arms was designed in-house and instead of using 2 springs as Radian uses, we only use 1 spring with no loss of functionality or durability. We did use Radian as a reference since it is a very popular and solid charging handle. We will be doing another run of the charging handles in the next few months. We donate proceeds to wounded/disabled vets so it's always a balancing act of paying vendors and investing in new products. Our goal is to be a 'one stop shop' for all things Tippmann Arms M4-22's and a resource for Tippmann owners.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Please take it as high praise when I say this feels so close to radian I was convinced it was one. (For anyone looking at this regarding intellectual property I'm not talking about the underlying function, only the resulting feel.)

I use my tippman as a cheap training gun so having the same feel (from safety, red dot height, sling set up, etc) is really important. The length of pull for the charging handle will almost always be different for a .22 but everything else feel the same as the radian. You also shipped it really quickly.

10/10 would recommend.
Didn't take it as a slight at all and appreciate the feedback. If you ever need anything Tippmann related or otherwise please reach out to us. We take care of our family, friends and customers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts