Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I have to resurrect an old issue...... Did you ever get around to shooting that E.R. Shaw barrel? I'm still curious how it stacks up performance wise.

I just happened to stumble on a old thread you posted and it reminded me that we never found out what you thought of it.:)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ssssssshhhhhhhh! I think he's keeping it a BIG secret!:D Yeah what gives bro'? I think you have too many toys. As a moderator it is your duty to test these kinda things out and give us all a detailed report.:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Viper,

I understand you're busy and haven't had time to test all your new toys lately. So I'd be willing to make the sacrifice and test it for you. All you have to do is ship me the whole rifle and I'll put my life on hold to help you out! So, how about it?:D

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but I still haven't had a chance to shoot it.....

And, with Winter here, I don't know if it is going to get any better.....

Sorry. :(

I promise that the next day that I have off, above 40 degrees, I will shoot it! :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
excuses, excuses...

Viper said:
I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, but I still haven't had a chance to shoot it.....

And, with Winter here, I don't know if it is going to get any better.....
Well heck Viper, the weather is great here! You've got my address, send 'er on over and I'll let you know how it does!!!!!!!;) :) :D And I'll only charge you a small $25 "break-in and evaluation" fee!!:p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.