Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Alabama's Knitepoet.

368 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  knitepoet
--------------------------------
25yd Outdoors
235-3x Paul Johnson. Tuscaloosa, Alabams (Knitepoet)
CZ452 KZM stock. Simmons 6-18x40. Aguila SE
Clear and breezy Temp. upper 50's wind gusts to 15mph ranging from 11 to 1 o'clock.

220-1x Paul Johnson. Tuscaloosa, Alabams (Knitepoet)
AMT Lightning, Butler Creek Carbon Fiber barrel,
Tasco 4-16x50 @16x Wolf MT
First target after bedding and adding the new scope. Also first time trying MT in it.. Still need to work on that 6# trigger.

204-1x Paul Johnson. Tuscaloosa, Alabams (Knitepoet)
AMT Lightning, Butler Creek Carbon Fiber barrel,
Bushnell 3-9x32 @ 7x Rem Target 6100 BAB
No good excuses.. just poor shooting on my part
50 yd Outdoors
200-1xPaul Johnson. Tuscaloosa, Alabams (Knitepoet)
CZ452 KZM stock. Simmons 6-18x40. Aguila SE
Clear and breezy Temp. upper 50's wind gusts to 15mph ranging from 11 to 1 o'clock. I've got to get some wind flags for 50.
I think this new rifle's going to be a shooter :)

154-0x Paul Johnson. Tuscaloosa, Alabams (Knitepoet)
AMT Lightning. Bushnell 3-9x32 @ 9x. CCI Velocitors
Butler Creek Carbon Fiber barrel,

125-0x Paul Johnson. Tuscaloosa, Alabams (Knitepoet)
AMT Lightning. Bushnell 3-9x32 @ 9x, Rem. 6100 40gr (BAB)
Butler Creek Carbon Fiber barrel,

Paul
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,624 Posts
I'm going to have to get busy carrying my weight for the team!!
Paul

· Registered
321 Posts
Phil

Come on,turn it loose.HaHa.
Good shootin'Paul.You boys from Alabama must be tuff shootin outside all the time.We just got another 4" of that white crap last night.I think I'll stick it out inside til I absolutely have to go out.Pretty tuff with the wind.

· Registered
2,624 Posts
Hapnin, his bad joke probably has something to do with the fact that I'm 5'10" and weigh 330# (Lot of weight to be carrying)

The coldest day I went shooting this month was in the high 40's low 50's

· Registered
321 Posts
Knitepoet

If you had a bunch of guys my size you could pack 'em all.5'10-145lb.I think that's why I can't shoot...I'm not heavy enough to hold the gun down.
40's-50's?I figured it would be colder than that.I went to Fla for an archery tourn. a while back and it was bout like home,blowin and cold with rain.I coulda stayed home and got that weather.
I wouldn't take any of Phil's bull,he hasn't turned any scores yet this month that I know of.hahaha Come on Phil,get that Kimber out and warm her up.;)

· Registered
2,624 Posts
Re: Knitepoet

hapnin said:
<snip>
I wouldn't take any of Phil's bull,he hasn't turned any scores yet this month that I know of
Yes he posted his first 25 and 50 scores this month. (see "New Alabama Shooter" thread)
He beat me by 15-1x @ 50 and I won by 6-1x @ 25 Since I've met him, I can also tell you he's a tall lanky fella (best guess 6'2" 170#)
:p
Paul
BTW hapnin, If you look at the thread about us Alabamians meeting, I descibed myself as a big ugly fat fella, so Phil couldn't say much about me that I haven't already said about myself:D (edited to correct the numbers @ 25 due to memory failure)

· Registered
2,624 Posts
"And maybe my teeth won't be rattling this time, I hate cold weather!"

Phil,
You ain't got anough insulation:D
I figure we can pick @ each other. You've probably figured out that I like good natured fun :D
If you've got that Kimber shooting better I'm going to have to bear down to keep you from embarassing me and my el cheapo CZ ;)
Paul
FYI we've BOTH got some work to do to catch up with McCoy @ 50.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.