Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's on the AL/MS state line about 3 miles south of I10. I have live here for 31 years and just found out about it in April. It's a club rather than a business.

They have .22 silhouette, black powder cartridge rifle, service rifle, long range with F Class (600/1000 yards).

Dues are $75 per year.

If interested, send me an e-mail and I'll try to give you someone to contact.

gotrektheslayer at comcast dot net

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jcalhoun

hey sorry i didnt reply sooner i havent been been to rimfirecentral in a while. since i put up this post i have found a place to hunt in saraland.i like all kinds off hunting i really like predator and varmint hunting.the place in saraland ive been hunting is full of squirrels. a friend of mine shot a deer there a couple of weeks ago.anyway if you want to go blast some squirrels sometime let me know.i work offshore so if i dont respond to your mail right away bear with me.i work two weeks out there and im home for a week. im home this week till tuesday 12/23 then gone for two weeks.later Ben.

·
Banned
829 Posts
another mobilian

I'm here in Mobile Alabama too. The mobile shooting center (1/4 mile off airport blvd on ***** road, couple miles past the airport) is a nice little facility. $6 a day, or $75 a year unlimited. they have a 10-25yd handgun/rifle range, a 100yd rifle range, plus several skeet and trap areas and even a woods walk with clay targets. A nice LITTLE clubhouse with most ammo needs at not too expensive prices and real friendly people. I think it is family run. open 7 days a week. has (if I remember right) 12-100 yard and 10-25 yard shooting stations all with sitdown benches and 2-5 sandbags per station. its well managed with clear/unclear target lanes run by employees to keep things safe. It is a great place to spend a sunny alabama afternoon (open til 5pm-which is dark anyway).
I hope to have some pictures soon on my new website www.ruger22.com

·
Registered
99 Posts
Howdy! I've been to the MSC a few times. They are family owned.
I buy reloading powder there from time to time.

I shoot mostly long range over in Pascagoula. We have .22 silhouette matches there also.

Maybe we can hook up sometime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.