Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Aguila Orders Anyone?

542 7
I found this on the Aguila website
http://www.aguilaammo.com/ordering_info.htm
and I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them. I would like to try some of their 22 shorts and can't find none at my local gun shops. How long did your order take?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
If you order from them, PLEASE let me know.. I'm planning on buying a case of LR standard Vel from them.
Paul

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
DP hit that nail on the head.... I thought SE was the ammo I was shooting, so I went to look for more SE ammo, then I found that almost all of there 22LR is called SE. So I looked @ the box I had and saw it was SE standard Velocity. (Blue and yellow box) I emailed the folks @ aguila's US co and they confirmed what I wanted.
Paul

·
Registered
814 Posts
Look for their "Golden Eagle" ammo

It's their equivelent of matchgrade = 1100fps for a 40gr solid bullet out of a 24" test barrel.
I.ve had good results with this stuff with the few boxesI've been able to find...They also have the GE in "Pistol Match 50/50" that my Hi Standard shoots very well with.:D The boxes are Black or Dark blue and Gold and the headstamp reads "GE" rather than the "A" headstamp on most of the SE and SSS loads.
Costs under $30 a brick.:t
Good Bangs for the Buck:D

·
Banned
1,095 Posts
Moose, that's how I get my stuff, right from thier site. Few of us from the club get a big order together and send it in. Usually about 40 cases, of the SE LR. With the bulk order, it comes out to $115 per case, including shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.