Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 17 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
MinusB said:
You can get these that mount to the receiver or mount to the barrel. Mounting to the barrel is supposedly more accurate, but it reqiures a barrel to be drilled and tapped for this. For the money, PC or Volquartsen make good mounts.
Does anyone know if the PC weaver mounts that mate the reciver to the barrel use the same hole location as the VQ part does? I'm courious because GM offers barrels that are pre drilled/tapped for the Volquartsen scope mount. After looking at pictures online I'm thinking the answer is NO DICE, but thought I'd ask. **** just another reason I need a bridgeport :p
1 - 1 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.