Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for grins and chuckles, I picked up a used 10-22 a few weeks ago just to have fun with. I've installed a folding Butler Creek stock, an AK style flash-hider, a Williams aperture sight, a high-cap mag, extended mag release and an automatic bolt release.

Not particularly pretty, especially to most of the ones on this forum, but I can hardly wait to show it to some pro-AWB friends. Should be fun. All it needs is a bayonet lug.

·
Registered
977 Posts
PlumberjimC said:
Just for grins and chuckles, I picked up a used 10-22 a few weeks ago just to have fun with. I've installed a folding Butler Creek stock, an AK style flash-hider, a Williams aperture sight, a high-cap mag, extended mag release and an automatic bolt release.

Not particularly pretty, especially to most of the ones on this forum, but I can hardly wait to show it to some pro-AWB friends. Should be fun. All it needs is a bayonet lug.
You're goin' to HELL on a Rail fer SURE. You're the Devils Spawn! Ya' Evil Bastage.... :eek: :eek:

:1t :1t

;)

eta: Where's the pics?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark,
Just a small one, after all it's a .22.

I'm still working on Pics for gun forums. More a lack of time than anything else.

On the High Road forum, in the shotgun section, tactical SGs are often referred to as "evil black shotguns" (I guess the Brady, Kerry, Kenedy, etc. name for them), so that must make this little Ruger an "evil black 10-22."

Parshooter,
A **** sight more fun, probably!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Jim, hey now...

Hey, just because it is a .22 doesn't mean it doesn't deserve the best in edged weaponry accessories, does it?

I once fixed a 20" machete to the front end of a snub-nose .38. Of course it would have been stupid to try and fire it in that configuration.

But wasn't the AWB all about looks anyway-scary, intimidating looks. That was definitely an "evil black gun."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.