Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May be old news to some, but I had to re-warp some shelves in the bathroom closet the other day, and found a small, old, dusty brush in the corner. It had a handle about 3" long and very fine nylon bristles shaped sorta like a boat tail bullet. I've been cleaning small parts and holes with it (does a great job) When my wife saw it, she says, "look at me". I did, and asked her why. She said she wanted to know what I was doing with her mascara (sp) brush. She just ordered some make-up stuff and I had her get several of those brushes for me. I always knew cosmetics were good for something. :t :D

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have absolutely NO knowledge of other "makes" of brushes, but this one will clean out a .062 hole real slick. I don't know squat about whatever weapon you're referring to, so when you go to the make-up counter to get a brush, be sure and take the weapon with you to insure the proper fit. :D :D

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Ahh yes.

Those little brushes work just great for things such as that or any other small parts. Anyways, the mascara brush is simialer to a piece pipecleaner rod.

Dean_311

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.