Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A thumbs up for a new k22 hunter(update 1/2 groups

Finnaly got mine squared away to shoot. Once I got the screw situation right for the bases I was ready to go. Put in on a pretty pore setup today shooting at 100m at home and it perefermed pretty well. Winchester Super X, and some Fedral ammo did real well. This ammo also fed well, ejected well. The kimber does not like CCI Stingers, velocitor, these do not feed well and or shoot well. The really low powerd match stuff I shoot out of my anshutz didn't do well either, had problems with aguila ejecting. The rifle will be put in a tube thursday and I will let you all know if it will shot even better then 1/2 in groups. I think this rifle is going to work out for me pretty well. I will give an update at the end of testing. :snipersmi

·
Registered
34 Posts
Kimber hunter

I shoot Eley subsonics out of my Kimber hunter. On a good day I can keep under .400 at 50yds. This is a very good squirrel round, being both quiet and lethal. You are going to like your hunter.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was a little worried that I would run into some problems with the gun from a few things I have heard on the rimfrire board, but the rifle put them to rest yesterday. It shoot Winchester Super x about an 1in to 1in 1/2 on 10 shot groups. Federal Preium shot 1 1/4 groups or less. RWS shot 1 1/2 groups. Then one of my coachs handed me some Laupa and told me to shoot it. It put 8 shots all touching eachother within 1/2 of an in. The other two went low, but were my fault and went to call.
:D :D :D
http://img100.echo.cx/my.php?image=dscf03485ox.jpg

http://img100.echo.cx/my.php?image=dscf03495aj.jpg

So far I am very happy with the gun well worth the money over the problems I tried to work through with a CZ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.