Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I sometimes hear people complain they don't need or want a scope. One friend claims he can hit better with sights than a scope.

I don't buy it, the crosshairs make the aiming accuracy much higher and much easier than open sights. A little magnification helps even more.

Which is a back handed way of saying, even an NC Star, is better than open sights. Says more about open sights than about the NC Star. Would be nice to know which versions are seeing use.

Really too bad our guys in Iraq don't have better equipment.

·
Registered
835 Posts
esldude said:
I sometimes hear people complain they don't need or want a scope. One friend claims he can hit better with sights than a scope.

I don't buy it, the crosshairs make the aiming accuracy much higher and much easier than open sights. A little magnification helps even more.

Which is a back handed way of saying, even an NC Star, is better than open sights. Says more about open sights than about the NC Star. Would be nice to know which versions are seeing use.

Really too bad our guys in Iraq don't have better equipment.
They do.....10x42 Leupold Ultra M3A

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.