Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

A Beautiful Browning Belgium Pistol Scope Mount

537 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Deaconblue
I want to give a shout-out and 3 thumbs up :bthumb: :bthumb: :bthumb: to Deaconblue for his slick No-Drill-No-Mar-Clamp-On-Rail-Mount. I received mine yesterday. It was very promptly shipped and securely packaged, and includes everything required to mount it, including the wrench. It is beautifully designed, machined and finished.

Deaconblue, it was a pleasure to do business. And I especially appreciate your patience explaining the correct, and simple, mounting procedure after my misinterpretation. :eek: It takes less than 5 minutes to mount.

After I mounted it I liked it so much that I decided to mount an old Bushnell 1.5X pistol scope I had rather that the slick little Bushnell TRS 25 red dot that I purchased for it. I'll probably put that on after a couple of trips to the range and compare scores to determine which works best for me.

Anyway, here's a link to his ad on this forum: http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=45416

And, a picture of my brand new Deaconblue-Clamp-On-Scope-Rail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,074 Posts
First of all Tim and I would like to thank you two gentlemen and the others who put your money out there to try something that hadn't had an outside opinion or review. It really means a lot to us. I am pretty new to this forum and everyone here, while we don't always agree, generally show respect to one another and it makes spending time here enjoyable. I really appreciate your posts and support. :)
John
AKA Deaconblue

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.