Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I shot this at about 9:30 this morning. I took the scope off the 94/17 and put it on the older 94/22 lr and did a quick sighting in at 25 yds with Dynapoints and then filled it up with 15 rounds of Wolf MT and put a target at 50 yds. All in all I think the old rifle did good. :t

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yeah , that is a very nice group! :t I have a 9422 and if I could shoot it that well I would be very pleased. Did not see your scope until I put your pic on my "Picture It" program. What kind of scope is it? Weaver?

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about the dark pic but it is a Weaver Classic 2.5-7x28 with a BKL mount. The one low flier can be blamed on the wind gust that came in just as I shot. It would be a perfect day if it weren't for the wind.

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
I understand this is RIMfire. I have a question about 94--30-30. I think the 9422 is the same. I want to remove the upper stock section for refinishing. How is the best way to accomplish that??

I have 1 screw thru the stick abd a barrel band-1 screw thru the tubular mag and the sight tends to get in the way..

Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Take the srew out of the stock and it should slide off. The forearm will need to have the two barrel bands taken off and in order to do that you will need to remove the magazine tube and then the bands should slide over the sight and then you can remove the forearm. It's been a while since I took mine apart.

Here is a good site:
http://members.fortunecity.com/oldvalkyry/winch.html

langenc said:
I understand this is RIMfire. I have a question about 94--30-30. I think the 9422 is the same. I want to remove the upper stock section for refinishing. How is the best way to accomplish that??

I have 1 screw thru the stick abd a barrel band-1 screw thru the tubular mag and the sight tends to get in the way..

Thanks
Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.