Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
This question about major parts for the 82 has come up before. I seriously doubt you're going to find the major parts of the gun for sale anywhere, but it's worth putting the idea out there and seeing what someone has for sale.

The only way I would think you'll get the parts you need is to buy an entire gun and use the parts you need and sell the rest of the rifle. That's the reason to put the idea out there, and hope someone beat you to it and has parts for sale.

If you need small parts, the Winchester 320 used the same bolt, and it's internal parts are the same. These are still fairly readily available.

It seems a shame to me, there seems to be quite a bit of interest in the 82, and I think it is the finest .22 rifle ever made, (I've never shot a Cooper, so no disrespect). I've had several of them and they all shot like lasers and looked beautiful, there's just nothing like them. But, for some reason they changed them, I wonder why.......?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.