Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

7722M trigger

789 3
Hey guys, I almost have enough money mustered up for that 7722 Mag (cant wait!) and I have a question for all of those out there with the Dayton Traister replacement trigger for the 7722. I was wodering how heavy can you ajust the trigger pull to be. When I get my gun I would like a drop in trigger (or sear for that matter) that can give me a crisp clean HUNTING weight trigger pull. Something in the range of 3 lbs or mabey a little more. If they dont make one I guess I could try center fire central's trick but I would rather have a drop in. Thanks.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Timney Sear for 77/22

Hi Woodsman
I have a timney sear in three of my 77/22, 17 and 22 mag. I also have a Dayton and a Valquartsen too.... my personal favorite is the Timney for around $25....$30 . On average they made my rifles trigger pull 30oz to 34oz....definate improvement over the factory 5 lb to 6 lb. Installation is a breeze.....some modifation on the safety ( grinding or filing) .:t

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just put the Timeny in my 77/22 .22LR. Wow! A bit less pull than my Volq Hammered Remington 597. Going to the range Saturday to sight the thing in.....

Got it from Midway USA for $29 (including shipping USPS). Didn't like the filing of the Ruger trigger to get the safety to function, but other than this works wonderfully!

Mike Doerner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.