Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am looking for the company in CT that works on rugers. They re-work the bolt and head spacing on 77/17's. The name starts with Precision but I cannot remember the rest of it or the web site. If anyone can help, I would be much appriciative.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That is it. I've heard good thing about them. My dad's a machinist so we were able to tighten up the bolt by reworking the head on a pin that holds the bolt together. Helped quite a bit by taking some of the slop out of the bolt halves.

Paul

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to thank IH8crows and Gander very much. That is the company I was looking for. A guy at the range told me about them but I had forgotten the name. I was shooting 10 round groups with my Ruger 77/17 and 8 or 9 would be in the 10 ring with 1 or 2 in the 8 or 9 ring at 100 yds. The guy at the range said that this company can fix the bolt and headspacing and I could elininate the flyers. Thanks again guys. I will be getting in contact with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.