Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I had a good time at the range today testing my P22 3.4inch.I found out very quickly what ammo this puppy likes and dislikes.I fired over 600 rounds today without cleaning or lubricating the pistol.It was fresh out of the box.It has A mags also.
Here it is.My gun really liked the Remington Thunderbolts.It liked the Winchester Wildcats,Remington subsonics,Remington Target .22s.
It did not like the Federal Lightning .22s.Every other shot was a failure to feed or eject.Even with the gun very caked up with powder the gun ate all the other ammo!This little gun is great as long as u take the time to find out what it's hungry for.
As I left the range the owner gave me 5 boxes of CCI Blazers to try.I will report on those soon.I will also report on the more expensive ammo,like Velocitors CCi match,and the Eley/Rws stuff.I have a bunch of other ammo to try I just ran out of time.
This is one COOL gun!!!! I dig it and I am happy with my purchase.Hope all of you have great luck with yours!!!!Thanks for taking the time to read this thread.Good shooting to all of you!!!:)

·
Registered
626 Posts
sounds good.:D mine dont like feds.(bulk pack) unless its really clean and then ? maybe. i posted a while back it would eat anything (exept for shorts,cb's ect.) but that was before i bought 2 bulk packs. id rather spend a few dollars more knowing its gonna be reliable.
john

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the info.

Now your weapon is broken in. Use what it likes and keep spending those days at the range. Ain't a .22 great. 600 of centerfire and you'd be taking out a second mortgage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.