Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a local gun shop today when an older gentleman walked in IRATE because he bought a 547 and it would not extract spend WIN Xperts relaibly. Seems that a custom rimfire with a match chamber and shilen barrel doesn't like Win Xperts...Who da' thunk it?

He was absolutely irate when the guy behind the couner tried to explane to him that it has a match chambr and was most likely desined for very precise ammo like eley, or lapua. only made it worse and he demanded that they refund him his money immediately.

am i mising something, maybe he spent all his piggy bank on the rifle and didnt feel like shelling out the money for ammo. Am i wrong ir am i missing something.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
correct sorry my laptop battery was running low and the typing goes to hell when that happens, it doesnt always register the key strokes relaibly. they were fired rounds. anf after firing they wanted to hang in there and stick before being forced out, doing god knows what to the chamber:eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.