Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought one of their curly maple stocks a couple of years ago for a 541THB,it came in with barrel chanel for a 541S.Opened it up for the heavy barrel & worked fine. About a year ago I got a 581 and sent for another stock,figured it would look great.Same thing curly maple,but this time it came with the heavy barrel channel.You might want to give them a call & see if they can fix you up(845-679-4867 Cust.service,845-679-2417 orders)They come with a glossy finish,black butt & grip cap & forend tip.Pretty nice looking wood too.Hope this helps.
Gagunner:cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
541 heavy barrel

A few months ago I bought a Rem. 541-T heavy barrel stock from Numerick Arms. It had the bull barrel channel. This stock was brand new and in great shape. The wood had nice figure (curly maple) and the price was very reasonable - a little over $40 as I recall.

I think a pretty stock makes the gun shoot better, too! If nothing else, this stock draws a lot of attention at the gun range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.