Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of revitalizing this old shooter and having a problem with the magazine(clip) ejector plunger. I have searched , but cannot find a schematic for this gun. I don't want to mess anything up in my haste to git her on line!! Any help out there?? Looks like someone had pliers on it .

thanks
Model 57

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
There is a pretty good schematic in the Houze 52 book of the trigger mechanism. It is in the "Speed lock" chapter as I recall. Really not too much to them, nor is there much you can do to improve them. They are what they are.
Steve

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've included a diagram to a 52C as the magazine releaase plungers should be the same. I've a pre-A M62 and could look at it for you if neccessary. It's really a simple device. What does it NOT do, return or release the mag? Some of the parts for the reproduction Winchesters will work for the originals..

http://stevespages.com/ipb-winchester-52c.html
Thanks for picts, the plunger would release clip, but would not return, after soaking and then working it, it is now working fine.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.