Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in starting a match shooting offhand and prone with open sights or peep sights using semi automatic 22 lr. If any one else is interested or has any idea on how to start this type of online match please reply.

Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not like 50 yrd or 25 yrd 50 ft isu or nra match ten bull targets.

same as 50 ft isu indoor rules max score 100 for isu 100 10x nra.
I shot target in high school and would like to get back into it I have the sling and glove but unfortunaly I can't fit into my coat. Got married and gained weight. He He!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Sounds like a fun shoot...

Just for giggles, I'd like to try the little 10 bull NRA targets with my Anschutz 525 with it's factory sights. The trigger isn't as spectacular as the tricked out Ruger semis, but HEY! - it _is_ an Anschutz.
Offhand is good, but NO position shooting = assuming a prone position causes me acute pain (recurring bursitis) :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
everyone that is interested email me. I'll figure how this is going to work I have a bunch of friends that are interested at work. I'm glad people are interested if you have any ideas on how to make this work I'm open to all option's including using bolt action.

Thanks Jim

Email: [email protected]
:t

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.