Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,972 Posts
Straight out of the box it is a toss up between my 452 Trainer and my 452 American, but after a lot work the Varmint is tops right now. All are 22LR.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have 4 CZ 452's

Trainer
SE
American
Scout

OPen sights (ghost rings) the SE works best for me, I shoot the trainer and scout open sights.

The American is scoped ,however 25yds I can see no significant difference between the open sighted SE and the Scoped American.

I believe the rifle that one shoots the most often becomes the most accurate, it takes a lot of rounds down range to really come to know a gun IMO. I only have enough range time to work with 1 gun maybe 2 once in awhile.

IMHO all of the 452s are very similair in accuracy, sure some are better then others, it comes down to practice and time with the rifle.

IMHO

·
Registered
9 Posts
Which CZ?

I bought a Varmint this past February, tricked out the trigger and added an 8-32x44 dot reticle, plus I'm in the process of setting up the forend stock with the same type of inlay system that the Anschutz uses on many of their guns to put a flat shooting block on it to still up the gun from the roll that a semi rounded stock will give.....keeps up with the very best and certainly has a license to outshoot me....whatever you decide to purchase, do it for yourself, any of these CZ's are great shooters.....Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.