Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a very windy and blustery day in North Georgia but I am happy to announce the cob webs have been removed from my 452 FS. I love this short full stocked carbine. I put about 200 rounds thru it and before leaving the range, I managed to hit a 12" gong at 200 yards 4 times in 5 attempts with the iron sights. I thought about how much fun you're missing Wade. ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I should have read on down before replying to the other post.

But I'm really not jealous. My skin just looks green naturally, that's all. I can hit a 12 inch gong five out of five times, any day of the week, at 20 yards. Oh, 200. I can't even see a 12 inch gong at two hundred yards! Renee just brought me a glass of wine in an attempt to improve my vision, but for some reason, the more of it I drink, the worse my vision becomes. Wade

(I was dead serious about the Remington, should the BR bug bite you. It is a great gun, but shooting it 25 yards off the front poarch is not that challenging. The trigger is so good that it took my son by surprise, and he is used to good triggers.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.