Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

3/8 to weaver adaptors on ebay

268 6
A guy has these and they say 3/8 to weaver and shows all the accessories that will fit but also mentions 7/8?I have sent a message asking 3 times if standard 1" weaver still rings will fit,he wont respond..Anyone know?they look like bkls somewhat. Ultimate arms gear:(
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
The standard Weaver base rail is a 7/8" dovetail. Any Weaver style rings of whatever 'tube' diameter will fit the Weaver base. The width of the base dovetail has no relationship to the 'tube' diameter. The adapters are merely to allow you to use any Weaver style ring on a 3/8" grooved rimfire receiver.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Avoid that seller

If the seller won't respond to any of your questions and inquiries, then forget him. I wouldn't give him a dime of my money.

You might end up having more headaches with him later. If he won't respond to questions before, imagine his response if there is a problem or mix up after you made a purchase. I would avoid this guy.

These adaptors are not exactly rare you know. Get them from Cabelas. Check also with Midway or Brownells to see if they carry them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Somethings up

I have a set on my ebay watch list,but it wont let me click on it??
ultimatearms or ultimatearms super store is his ebay name but it is only showing a few items,yesterday about 10 times that much.I dont know whats up.

It is definately NOT those cabelas mounts.Much better lookin, like bkls

Guy has sold over 77,000 items with good feed back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.