Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes sir, we have taken about 183 out of the crawfish farm so far and haven't even covered half of it, plus we are looking for a few more farms to hunt at as well. There should be one heck of a BBQ by the end of the summer with I would guess over 300 legs easy.

:t

·
Registered
644 Posts
It would be nice to find someplace with that many big bullfrogs around here. My uncle used to have quite a few and we'd take about 10 maybe once a year to have a small taste. But people sneak in on his property in Kansas and we hardly ever see them at all, at least none big enough to take for eatin. Would be glad to pick you up on the way but I doubt I'd be able to get enough time off work to go. May next year after I retire.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've never been to Neb and only to Kansas to visit family, but any crawfish farms? I bet catfish farms might be good too. We also gig them off golf courses. Any place with lots of water and a food source.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Michigan said:
Holly cow your real close to me. I work at the Texas Roadhouse in Freindswood: and I live in Southshore Harbor, small world. Congradulations on all the Hoppers :t

Jay
The one on El Dorado? My buddies sister used to work there and we took a couple of chicks from there to the rodeo. One total b****, Aubrey. The other I think her name is Jenn, she is VERY well endowed, but not the smartest girl.

1SHOT 1KILL:

Both my duck hunting pards live right near I-10 and 146.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Michigan said:
Now this is really crazy. Yeah its the one on El Darado, and I know both the

girls you speak of. The Crazy [email protected] Aubrey just quite. Jenn the well

endowded one still works there, she's cool. Maybe one day, us Houston area

guys will have to get together and blast some rounds together.

Jason
Watch your back with Jenn, she'll use you and have no regrets about it. How long have you worked there? Yea I am a member of a private range near Alvin that has a .22 range. What kinda 10/22 do u have?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've worked there for about three years now. I've got 2 10/22's one of which

is being reworked right now. I'm making my own stock for it, the other is a

bench rifle. The bench rifle is also going to get reworked pretty soon too.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.