Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These have gotten rave reviews in the ruger-other forum.
they go for atleast 30 usually, but these ppl are offering em at $20 a piece. (the auction is dutch for 25 items, but they list these bad boys constantly, so dont pay more than $20)

http://gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=7372884

I'm not affiliated, so.... Just informing you of a good deal.
I ordered one, and will post on shipping charges and how i liked it.

check out these posts if ya dont believe me :)
1st Link
2nd Link

(If ya want to mention who sent ya, it couldnt hurt :D)

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
)I recieved it a couple of days ago.
At first i was NOT impressed, it would only load one or two rounds at a time, and you would have to pump it by moving up and down...
then i gave it a liberal dose of Rem Oil, and played with the screw. Now it is sooo bad ***! it truly loads in under 3 seconds! (maybe under 2 seconds!!) it is realllllllllly cool. They charge a $2.50 auction fee and actual shipping. (mine came to ~ $4.50 if memory serves me, and that was for 2 hogue grips, loader, thumb saver, and 5 rounds of buckshot)
I would reccommend Wholesale Hunter, easy transaction, and fast response to emails.

Just put in some ammo, shake tilt (and make sure the line that says "Keep Level" is level or it will toss in a round vertically. dont ask how i know :p ) insert clip, watch the rounds fly into the clip like magic in a matter of 2-3 seconds!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.