Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded for a 22/45 Mark III. I had gotten rid of all my Ruger 22 pistols except my SR22 and my wife's LCPII 22. This one has the "Speed Strip" system. It appears to have been shot very very little, but I don't think it was ever really cleaned, LOL. It came with 3 mags, the original grips and a set of Hogue grips. I disassembled it and gave it a good bath, polished all the internals and it came out with a 3.5 lb trigger that is fairly crisp with just a very small amount of creep. Need to get it to the range and see what it will do. Overall, very nice

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It did have the V rear notch but not the fiber front. The rear notch was broken and I got a "U" notch to replace it. Filled in the groove with White out and put a white out dot up front. I might have to get the fiber front. The original box and paperwork does not reflect that it is a Talo Edition though. Just a black front sight post. The gun is very nice though.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well, when I look up the Catalog number, it does appear to be a Talo Special Edition with adjustable target sights. Who knows, LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This thing shoots great. I went ahead and ordered the fiber optic front sight though. It will be much easier to see. I have fiber optic sights on a couple of my 1911's. Makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picked up the HiVis fiberoptic front sight. Easy install, looks and points great. I really do like it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts