Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

57 Posts
Is is possible to just glue on a grip with out grinding out the plastic? The only thing wrong I see would be that it would be a little fatter.
Well, the surface of the molded grip is round, and the back of a 1911-style grip panel is flat.

I suppose you could could take a dremel and round out the back of a grip panel to fit the contour of the molded grip... but then you'd have to do that every time you changed grips.

If you grind the frame, you only have to do it once.

That's my take on it anyway. :)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.