Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am going to be changing out the barrel on the 2013 in the next week or so. I have researched a lot on what torque to use and think I am set on that. What I am looking for now is, what pattern should the barrel bolts be torqued in (ie., middle then top, then bottom then back to middle)?

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Bill

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response Grizzy, you answered another question I would have later on for action to the stock. I was hoping for an answer on a patter for the three bolts that hold the barrel to the action.

Thank you,
Bill

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the rifle is already bedded into a stock by Butch Hongisto. I am just upgrading to a longer barrel, and I am talking about the three screws in the picture below.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't know about more solid and stable, but it is easier to change out barrels when you need too. I do know that it is harder to bed this action as not many out there want to bed a square action, most want to bed the round 54 action.

But the 2013 platform has won many different events with the last one being German Salazar winning a rimfire championship. It has also proven to be a winner in the Olympics.

It all comes down to what you want to use it for. It is awesome for position and prone shooting, but hasnt proven itself in benchrest like I am trying to do. The potential is there though as I have shoot some very good ARA scores and some very tight groups in ammo testing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.