Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been hanging around for a while and have gained a lot of knowledge reading the posts. I have two 10/22's. I have a wallyworld model in stainless and a target model in stainless. I have replace trigger,hammer and sears. I have also added mag release entensions and bolt releases as well as bolt buffers. Still trying to improve my groups at 50 yards. Have anyone installed a bug hole tuner and what is your opinion as to how much it improved the groups. I've read the threads on bedding, but it looks like the right amount of pressure at the right location would stabilze the barrel. Thanks and keep the info coming.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
FIrst welcome to RFC - every question you may have can be found here. I haven't installed a tuner but I'm sure some will say that it improved their groups. As in most issues with barrels, some like them - some won't make a difference. Bedding, floating, pressure points all have different outcomes as you probably already know. Mine just happens to shoot fine with a forward pressure point with the GM fluted barrel.
The fun part apart this is the experiementing.
Again welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.