Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nailed this beautifull Bob at 55 yards right through the lungs with the .17HMR he ran about 10 yards and piled up... he thought he was going to get an easy meal of hurt jack Wabbit and all he got was a 17gr. V-Max....

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Nice cat and gun! It's always fun to see pics of your hunts. Good shootin.:t

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Bryan,

What else can I say? I think I have used all my other words on your pics. Come on two?

Dean_311

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Bergerson

Nice cat. :t :t

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
very nice

bergerson, very well done, congats. Your hell on the bobcat population up there. What make/model of gun are you using(or could someone identify it for me?)

heheh maybe the farmers should start hanging signs that say "bergerson works here" to keep out the bobcats.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Bergerson,

So....

How much would you charge a good friend that wants a tanned bobcat hide, that happens to live in Illinois?

Of course, they are "endangered" here, so I don't know if I could keep it. Hmmm.......

So,
What are you planning on doing with it?

Awesome shooting!!!! You're making me very envious!!!!

sharkman,

Ruger 77/17HMR with a 77/17HMR Green Mountain Stainless Steel Fluted barrel. Bergerson's pride and joy! :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys!

The Hummer performed Great!, 1 shot right behind the shoulder, pinhole in, about a dime hole out.. took out bolth lungs.. didnt hit any big bones and I belive this to be the reason that the bullet went all the way through. He went about 10 yards and piled up...

And the adrenaline is still pumping every time I replay the scenario.. :D

Viper..

I am going to lifesize this 1 lying in a relaxed pose on a juniper log about 18" in diamiter with two legs hanging down. going to have him looking in the genral direction of the T.V in the living room.. you know, just kicking back watching predator hunting tapes.. hheeehehee

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Viper,
We have a ton of them down here in Texas.
Give me a shout if you want one and I'll talk to a buddy
of mine who is a taxidermist to see about shipping one your way.
Later...Neal

·
Registered
497 Posts
bee-ut-e-full

im jealous,
id love a bobcat to put beside my lynx, our province has a season on them but its 10 hour drive one way, to 'maybe' see one.
sweet 17, sweet cat. congrats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.