Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1411 on the way and was just wondering if anyone knew where to get a manual for one or could just tell me how to adjust the trigger if needed. The manual request form on the Anschutz site will not work. Thanks!!

David Murray

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Dave: First you need to figure out which trigger you have. There are about 6 different triggers that can be on a 1411. Then figure out how to adjust it. You may find a manual but I bet you won't. The best thing to do is to take the barreled action out of the stock and have a close look at the trigger and see what each piece does. Don't be afraid to take the trigger off to get a better look at how it works. If after you get the gun you can't figure out how to adjust it then post a description of the trigger and we'll go from there. One thing to be aware of is that pull weight is adjustable on all of them but within a limited range. To get more drastic pull weight changes you generally need to change springs. Springs are available from 10 ring services in FL for about $3 each.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.