Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to make my newest 10/22 into a light SBR (Paperwork is already submitted). Im thinking of a barrel length of 10 - 12". What barrel would be close to the weight of a factory sporter barrel. I like the weight and balance of it with the factory barrel, but I want the shorter barrel so the overall is not too long with my suppressor.

So far I was looking at the tac-sol and Skeeter's charger barrels. Does anyone know the approx weight of both of these. From what I see I really like Skeeter's Quantum Barrels, just not sure how heavy they are.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
better balance

I'll try to get you a specific weight figure, but I think on all accounts the Quantum will provide more of what you are wanting/needing.:)

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try to get you a specific weight figure, but I think on all accounts the Quantum will provide more of what you are wanting/needing.:)
Gunkings is out of stock, Skeeter do you have a website where I can buy from you directly, or do you know of another dealer that has your Quantum 12" in stock... I like the 8" but I fear it may be a little too short.

I already cut down the stock, opened up the barrel channel, and gave it a do it yourself digital camo paint job. It looks pretty good for some spray paint and stencils... My camera is AWOL but I'll try to get some photos up soon.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
12"

The 12" barrels would come directly from Rimfire Technologies at this time, there are several being made for others this week. You can contact me via PM or e-mail through the forum also in order to ensure that you get the desired shank color and end cap to meet your needs for this product.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.