Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Ugh, my first and only gun is my 1022, got it a few weeks ago. HORRIBLE timing. I cant find ammo, accessories, and now I cant even find a spare magazine.. (At a normal price!)

I just want to be able to buy some ammo and go shoot for a while... hopefully things calm down by the spring.

· Registered
2,620 Posts
Got notice from JoeBob they had some. Headed to their site and ended up buying the last 6 they had. wanted some more for some dyeing as the ones I already have here will likely get colored soon. I like to have another batch of hosts ready before starting the batch I have. Only $15.75 and free shipping as well. Joe Bob has alwasy had great CS. :bthumb:

· Premium Member
9,651 Posts
JoeBobs are great! Glad I bought a bunch last time they were on sale. Don't know why anyone would be in a rush to buy ridiculously expensive items like this right now. Give it a month or two, and it will all go back to normal. :)

· Registered
64 Posts
***complimentary thread de-rail...

Ugh, my first and only gun is my 1022, got it a few weeks ago. HORRIBLE timing. I cant find ammo, accessories, and now I cant even find a spare magazine.. (At a normal price!)

I just want to be able to buy some ammo and go shoot for a while... hopefully things calm down by the spring.
until spring comes, go buy one of these:

http://www.mossberg.com/products/shotguns/500-special-purpose/500-6-shot-8-shot

and do this to it:

http://www.mossbergowners.com/viewtopic.php?p=74071#p74071

plenty of add-on gadgets to waste 100s of $s on and shot-shell is about the only thing left on shelves anywhere.

by the time you're done dudin' that thing out things will have calmed down and you'll be able to find big mags and ammo reasonably priced everywhere ('course you may not have any money left).

besides, blowing stuff up with that thing will be just as much (if not more) fun as plinking with a 10/22.

that, and no man should have only a .22LR. just sayin'

· Registered
2,620 Posts
• Pass! Hate Mossberg. Just left a really bad taste in my mouth years back and I've never looked at them again. Just a cheap look and feel to them since then.
• Not a shotgun person (although I do have a few) and especially not one for a clothesline gun (i.e. tactical fodder).
• It's not about "blowing stuff up" for em. I want carefully placed shots going into small groups not a bunch of scattered holes just for attention and effect.
• Why derail?

· Registered
1 Posts
Doomsday Prepper in New York state

You've got to be kidding, they're coming after my 10/22, how sad is that, we were watching the doomsday prepper show on t.v. just the other nite thinking how exteme some of the people were, and now after new york state made this move, we're rethinking the whole idea of being prepared, better to be prepared than not you just don't know what's coming next. mitch3

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.