Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From a somewhat time back I aquired 3 Hamden 107 Supermatic Trohpy`s and a same of 678 G Rugers. I suspect the owner was a shooter as all have seen some light custom touches , but far from abused.

One Trophy exhibits an extended push button, so much so the hole in it is visible when turned over. The button is tight, as is the barrel. Is it in need of work.......does something need to be replaced/fixed?

Have others to shoot, so no hurry if it needs repair.

Thanks
LTS

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LD, not to worry.....I was the last one to be ridiculed for the prototype hi standard. I do find that only one gun of the three has a visible defect as I would call it. I doubt anyone would notice these very light tuning applications unless they owned one. I only noticed them when comparing it to my (under the bed) NIB Trophy.

These have been shot by the previous owner and shot alot, they are very well cared for and show it.

I have just never seen the button extended as the one I mentioned, in fact I don`t think I have ever heard the question asked. The other two and the Government Rugers have excellent triggers, in this someone knew exactly what the were doing.

LTS

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was far from entertaining and the question still remains unanswered.
Not sure why LD deleted his responces, they were far from being harsh or anything else.

LTS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.