Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Anyone have any ideas what the older green laminated stocked 1022 s are bringing ? I have one with the box never been fired. they used to get $400.00 for 'em. Are they still that collectable? I am thinking of parting with it. Need space in the vault,more than I need a third 1022 I can't hunt with. :p I had swivel studs installed other than that it's NIB.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lam. 1022

:D they made them for a while short #s then about 91 did another limited run of them were blue with the grn Laminated stock,used to be refered to as grn Camo :D

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kittery Trading post model

:D close but NO. Kittery Trasding post is a big outfit. ,as many whosalers etc. do you can have a run made for you if you pay for it. I don't know how collectable those type runs become. i know whhen i worked for JSC we did it, a limited run spl. for us. Mine was a regular ruger run. . I 'll post some pic as soon as I get a chance to dig it out of the back of the vault. i just ck'd the box overhead in the garage it was a RBZ model. Does that help? :D --Jim--

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1022rbz

I dug it out from the back of the vault. Here it is... :D don't look good untill you see the full sized image.

·
Registered
46 Posts
When I seen one of these guns at a pawn shop, the fella told me that the camo laminate 10/22 was made for K-mart in a limited edition (kinda like the wally world gun) . Maybe thats the model you are talking about?

Jason

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not Kmart

ks_ruger said:
When I seen one of these guns at a pawn shop, the fella told me that the camo laminate 10/22 was made for K-mart in a limited edition (kinda like the wally world gun) . Maybe thats the model you are talking about?

Jason
:eek: So much for the pawn shop guy. i was working retail sptg gds back in the 80s when ther first run was made. they were gobbled up quicky and started bringing big bux. then around 91 i was in wholesale sales sptg gds and they did a short run again...I'm aware of the lam SS RSI that Wally World did. i'd like to get one of those stocks for my STD RSI. As for Kmart that is news to me. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.