Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
you can probably save the money you'd spend on the video (and spend it on upgrades) and get most everything that you need in these forums. When the search function is up and going there is a lot of information here, until then ask what you are wondering about and you'll be answered.

·
Registered
20,556 Posts
...and don't be afraid to ask. The people who hang out on this website have a combined knowledge of more than you'll ever find in a book, but you need to ask.

Unless your question gets posted in the wee hours of the morning, it's seldom that you will have to wait long for the answers, and weekends tend to be a little slower, but unlike some other websites, it is totally unnecessary to make multiple postings of your question on different threads. Just ask it once on the appropriate thread. It WILL be seen.

(Of course, this is a cheap way of saying that, so far, no one has a good answer to your question) :D

I think a guy named Jeff Cooper has a book titled "The ultimate 10/22" or something similar, but I've never seen it.

Ron

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I can't advise which is the best...I have only seen the AGI Ruger 10-22 armours manual....It is VERY BASIC as if you don't know anything about the gun.....for that information it is ok....they show some aftermarket parts and that is somewhat "dated"....the picture quality is similar to a home video and leaves a LOT to be desired for quality/clarity......The BOOK ...the Ulitmate Ruger 10-22 users guide by Mark White is very nice and has lots of good information........as the other post states you can get LOTS of good help and information here and the board can help you avoid mistakes that WE made trying to learn on our own or good tips to make working on the gun easier........the AGI video would be great for a rental fee but I bought it expecting a professional quality picture and content not a back yard prodution.......live and learn....good luck and good shooting!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
The Clark Video sounds about the same also.

Clark advertieses the hell out of there own product of course on the video.

ITs very basic stuff , only if you dont know anything at all on taking apart the 10/22

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Use the money ou were goin to spend on the Videos and buy a Membership for RFC.

Then ask as many questions as your brain can muster.
BigMike and Ron and Viper ect... Like to get into all sorts of chemical, mechanical, mathmatical equations plus regular gun questions too.

Dean_311

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.