Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

10/22 LITE BULL BARREL

2714 Views 45 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  wreckster84
Hi All I,ve been away for a while but am starting to get back into it by building a reasonably priced Ruger 10/22 Rifle.
I am going to use all Ruger parts except for the Barrel. I want to use a Lite or Ultra Lite Bull Barrel. I have been looking at all the Barrel Manufactures on the internet but am trying not to spend $300 to $400. I could use some direction as to where to pick up a good 16 to 18" Threaded Barrel for a good price? Any & all suggestions are greatly apricated.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving
Jerry D
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
I didnt like my Ruger Target Lite barrel. Watch S&P for sales, code rfc for discount sapoutfitters.com
I do like like my Tactical solutions barrel.
Thanks for the link. I've been trying to decide which barrel to go with for the next upgrades on two 10/22's I've been working on. Already done Kidd bolt and trigger on one and Brimstone trigger and JWH bolt on the other, happy with the results, but it's time to take them to the next level with better stocks and barrels. I'd love to go with the best of the best, but cost is a factor for me, so looking for the best bang (pun intended) for the buck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts